This baked salmon with cauliflower rice and guacamole is simple, nutrient dense & delicious! That pretty much sums up today’s Brain Food recipe.
Salmon is high in omega 3’s, which supports optimal brain function throughout life. Cauliflower helps improve memory and everyone’s favourite superfood, Avocado, is high in vitamin k and folate. Both of which can help to prevent blood clots in brain while also helping to improve memory and concentration.
7 ingredients · 30 minutes · 4 servings
- 1 1/4 lbs Salmon Fillet
- 4 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 2 Avocado
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt & Black Pepper1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400’
- Place the salmon on a parchment lined baking sheet, and drizzle with olive or avocado oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While the salmon is baking, drizzle a pan with oil and on medium-low heat gently heatthrough the cauliflower rice( about 5 mins)and season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- When heated through, cover and remove from heat.
- Scoop out the avocados into a bowl, add all the spices and combine.
add tomatoes, onions, cilantro and lime juice to your guac recipe for a more flavourful experience.
You can use pre riced cauliflower for convenience or place cauliflower florets in food processor.