If you’re looking for a quick and easy energy boost, these Double Chocolate Mint Energy Balls are just the answer!
The recipe uses raw cacao powder which is high in magnesium and is known to enhance your mood and focus. The Cacao Nibs are high in fibre and are an Iron-rich, natural anti-oxidant. Lastly, the peppermint oil not only gives these amazing snacks a refreshing taste, it also helps to improve energy levels and concentration!
What are you waiting for? For a print friendly version of this recipe, click here.
- 1/2 cup Pitted Dates
- 1/2 cup Almonds (raw)
- 2 tbsps Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract1 tbsp Water
- Add the dates, almonds, cacao powder, cacao nibs, sea salt and peppermint extract to the bowl of a food processor. While the food processor is running stream in the water. Run the food processor until the date mixture forms a ball.
- Form the mixture into small balls with your hands and enjoy!
- No Almonds? Use raw cashews instead.
- Serving Size: One serving is equal to two balls.
- Storage: Store in the fridge up to five days, or in the freezer for up to three months.